|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a piglet with a black leather jacket with a few golden platings, red bandana, and a pair of black headphones.
It has good, moderate damage, moderate rate of fire, low capacity, and average mobility.
- It is recommended to use this at lower levels due to its insufficient lethality for fighting in really competitive matches.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Golden Loud Piggy:
|The pig had a color of pink, which now turned golden.||80
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- It is the second living thing turned into a weapon, after the Pet Dragon.
- This, the Hydra, Semi Auto Sniper Rifle, Mercenary, and the Double Dragon are the only weapons that can fire in bursts.
- When looking at the back of the piglet's jacket, it has writing that says "Night Pigs". It's probably a reference to a band.
- In the 11.0.0 update, the efficiency was greatly reduced from 24 to 8.