|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Love Spell is a Backup weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
It is a book with a pink and golden cover. That cover has a heart in the center. The book may describe a way to cast a love spell on a player.
It has decent damage, a good fire rate, a low capacity and a slightly low mobility.
- Due to the decent damage, this should be used at lower levels.
- Burst fire, due to its low capacity.
- Try picking up Ammo pick-ups in order to get more ammo.
- Use this at close to medium range, due to its slow bullet travel time.
- Use this weapon if the player happens to be using the Leader's drum.
- Spam the weapon.
- Use this weapon to deal additional damage to enemy players, by aiming for the head.
- Use this weapon against people who use highly efficient weapons, which will result on a slight efficiency decrease on weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Dodge its bullets, since your guns will lose efficiency from this weapon's attribute.
Valentine's day themed.
Equip a Melee weapon in order to escape faster from intense situations.
- The idea is based on Ahri's "Charm" ability (a League of Legends champion)
- It is the fifth spell being introduced into the game, the other four being the Fireball Spell, Frost Beam Spell, Thunder Spell, and Bee Swarm Spell.
- This weapon is the first spell to be added into the Backup section.
- As it introduces the "Charm" effect, it is the only weapon as of now to have the effect.
- This is the only weapon as of now to lower the efficiency of an opponent's weapons.