|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Lucky Strike (PGW).
Due to the weapon being a recolour of its alternative, the gun resembles a rifle. It has a clover shaped barrel hole and a shamrock and clover aiming sight. It is mostly light green, with a clover on the side of the gun and ammo box. The back handle is part of the shoulder rest. It also has a vertical foregrip on the front.
- Use this gun at close range. The bullets spread, so switch to this weapon when an enemy is near. Try hitting the head.
- When moving, use a gun with higher mobility, (as it only has a mobility of 100).
- Don't stand still, move around and jump around. Try and waste your opponents ammo.
St. Patrick's Day themed.
Fend yourself by keeping away from this gun when you see it. Or take an area damage weapon and blast the opponent to smithereens.
- This gun is merely just a copy of Last Kiss, both have the same stats and attributes. The only difference is the theme and color scheme.
- When the weekend sale is running, this gun's price stays as 255.
- It is suggested that you don't buy this weapon if you already own the Last Kiss, as this weapon is simply a re-skinned version of it.
- It was removed in the 9.4.0 update. However, this weapon got entirely removed from the game (by meaning entirely removed, all of the players who bought this no longer own this weapon without any refund).
- The Last Kiss, however, did not get entirely removed from the game, meaning that people who has bought the Last Kiss before will still have it usable in their armory.
- This is unfair for people who have bought this weapon, because they cannot keep it, and they did not get a full refund, either.
- There is a song by Maroon 5 named Lucky Strike.
- Oddly, it seems to have no other conflict with the weapon.
- This weapon was introduced in the 9.3.0 update.
- This weapon is the only weapon that is exclusive to a specific mobile device type, being Android.
- The Lucky Strike was held with two hands, unlike in Pixel Gun World where its users would hold it with one hand.