|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Mafia Cottage, formerly called "Mafia Mansion" is a medium-sized map in Pixel Gun 3D introduced in the 5.2.0 update.
The map features a street, garage, security outpost, and the main house.
At the entrance of the house there is a balcony above the steps, and 2 stairways when you enter. There are hallways on both sides of the first floor, as well as the second. The first-floor left-side hallway takes you to the pool table, as the right- hallway has blacked out lights but leads to the same room. The second floor left-side hallway takes you to a back room with a libray and a couch. The right-side hallway takes you to the living room, with 3 couches, a TV, and a world map on a wall. There is also a side room past it that is completely blacked out.
Outside the house is a front and back yard, with a fountain in the front and a stairway in the back, as well as a security outpost with 3 screens in the front yard. The garage features a blue car, as well as map of the world on the back wall.
The street has a SWAT van outside the garage, a taxi at the entrance of the mansion, with some stacked boxes at the far corner of the street.
It also has a long wall covering the whole perimeter of the map.
- Use the Jetpack and the Wizard Wand at people who are standing in the house's roof.
- In general, you should use close range weapons, because you're mostly gonna fight in the mansion or in its garden.
- Do not worry of any map hazards, because this map doesn't have any.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as part of the removal of "unpopular maps".
- However, in the 12.1.0 update, it is brought back, renaming it "Mafia Cottage".
- In the 12.2.0 update. The map was slightly modified.
- It is heavily implied that this is a raid by police on the mansion.
- This map is based off the Counter Strike map, cs_estate.
- It seems to be the only residence around the area, so it is unknown why a taxi is present on the premises.
- After a match in a different map, on the random map feature, it still says "Mansion", similarly to its old name.