|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Magic Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update. It is the first form of the Magic Bow.
It is a "pixelated" bow with a red frame and a notched golden arrow.
- The Magic Bow has a low firing rate, so don't worry running out of bows so fast.
- Due to its long range of fire and great accuracy, the Magic Bow can be used as a sniper.
- Use the Sniper set (Sniper Mask, Sniper Cape and Sniper Boots) to make this bow become more efficient.
- Note that it has a Burning attribute, so try dodging the arrows.
- Pick off its users from long ranges due to it having no scope.
Equip a Heavy weapon to fend yourself off in close range.
- The old design for this weapon seems to have the appearance of an enchanted bow from the popular Minecraft game.
- The magic bow, despite being advertised as 115 on sale, , can be upgraded from the Simple Bow (currently called the Hunger Bow) in 40 as of Version 5.5.0 on iOS.
- The Magic Bow also has the ability to slightly track a target, allowing a user to shoot in the approximate area of an enemy.
- The Magic Bow is also one of the first weapons to be introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- In the 8.0.0 update, the design of the weapon has changed to a more realistic bow design.
- As of the 8.0.0 update, it is no longer an upgrade to the Hunger Bow, nor is it upgraded to the Fire Bow.
- It can no longer shoot through walls but has been granted the ability to headshot for an immense amount of damage, enough to instantly kill a lightly armored player.
- It no longer has infinite ammo and starts with 21 arrows which can be maxed to 41, like the Hunger Bow.
- This now uses the design of its removed upgrade the Fire Bow.
- When running out of ammo an arrow will still be shown.
- It has been given a Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.
- It got a redesign in the 11.2.0 update.
- Even though this is considered as a Sniper, it cannot be used in Sniper Forts.
- It was brought back in the 12.1.0 update.