|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Marksman (PGW).
The Marksman is a Primary weapon introduced in the 5.5.0 update.
It has a tiger-like camouflaged body with a tiger camouflaged stock, brown ammo clip, tiger camouflaged handle, tiger concealment grip, black scope, and a black nozzle. It also has a 4x scope.
It has good damage, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and good mobility. It's inaccurate at hip-fire, but super accurate with the scope. Unlike most weapons, this gun is a hybrid. It can be good at long range and medium range (because of the scope) and also close range. This is true because the mobility of this gun is very high. If you have this weapon equipped, you are very mobile.
- It should be used up close to an opponent, it's best to go for the head, as it can kill opponents with decent armor quickly.
- However, in the newer updates, using it in medium to long range is more effective due to the more one-shot close range weapons introduced. This gun has very high accuracy with a scope.
- It can drain its ammo quickly at a fire rate and capacity like its, so try using the burst method or weaken the enemy first to save enough ammo.
- When using the scope, it is great at long ranges as long as you're not too close.
- Strafe at medium range for easy and up-close shots against the enemy.
- Explosive weaponry can easily defeat its users.
- Due to its slight inaccuracy, it is effective in short ranges. Using the scope, it is effective in long ranges. Use its range limit as an advantage.
- Pickoff its users from medium-long ranges.
- Due to its low ammo capacity, wait until the user is reloading, then gun them down.
This weapon will run out of ammo fairly quickly if you use it the whole match. Even if you could probably survive and last through the whole match with this weapon alone, ammo would be your biggest concern. Have a backup and a sniper nonetheless for some long-range duels.
- As a primary with a scope, this weapon was made to be used in all ranges and is able to provide you with maximum effectiveness for all situations (Once you are experienced). Your biggest problem will be your ammo, so, have a backup weapon in case this weapon runs out of ammo.
- It is based on the real world Steyr AUG A1 assault rifle.
- Originally, this weapon used to change forms as it upgrades from Up0-Up2. However, this was changed in the later updates and the only texture for this weapon from the beginning to the max upgrade is its final form, the tiger patterns.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes its model as it upgrades.
- However, this doesn't matter anymore as upgrades became absent in the 12.5.0 update.
- The name "Marksman" was used, because it is great at long range but not at short ranges, like how sniper rifles work as a marksman's weapon.