|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Marksman (PGW).
The Marksman is a weapon introduced in the 5.5.0 update. It can be found in the Primary section of the Armory. It is the first form of the Marksman.
It has a black and green front with a green stock, grey ammo clip, green handle, black scope, black grip, and a black barrel. It also has a thin and narrow rectangular 4x scope.
It has good damage, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and good mobility. It's inaccurate at hip fire, but super accurate with the scope. Use it at medium and long range.
- It should be used up close to an opponent, were its best to go for the head, as it can kill opponents with decent armor quickly.
- It can drain its ammo quickly at a fire rate and capacity like its, so try using the burst method or weaken the enemy first to save enough ammo.
- When using the scope, it is great in long ranges as long as you're not too close.
- Strafe at medium range for easy and up-close shots against the enemy.
- Explosive weaponry can easily defeat its users.
- Due to its slight inaccuracy, it is effective in short ranges. Using the scope, it is effective in long ranges. Use its range limit as an advantage.
- Pick off its users from medium ranges.
- Due to its low ammo capacity, wait till the enemy is reloading, then gun them down.
- It is based off of the real world Steyr AUG A1 assault rifle.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes it's model as it upgrades.
- The name "Marksman" was used, because it is great at long range but not at short range, like how sniper rifles work as marksman's weapon.