|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Marksman (PGW).
The Marksman is a Primary weapon introduced in the 5.5.0 update.
It has a tiger-like camouflaged body with a tiger camouflaged stock, brown ammo clip, tiger camouflaged handle, tiger concealment grip, black scope, and a black nozzle. It also has a 4x scope.
It has good damage, a great rate of fire, good capacity, and good mobility. It's inaccurate at hip-fire, but super accurate with the scope. Use it at medium and long ranges.
- It should be used up close to an opponent, it's best to go for the head, as it can kill opponents with decent armor quickly.
- However, in the newer updates, using it in medium to long range is more effective due to the more one-shot close range weapons introduced. This gun has very high accuracy with a scope.
- It can drain its ammo quickly at a fire rate and capacity like its, so try using the burst method or weaken the enemy first to save enough ammo.
- When using the scope, it is great at long ranges as long as you're not too close.
- Strafe at medium range for easy and up-close shots against the enemy.
- Explosive weaponry can easily defeat its users.
- Due to its slight inaccuracy, it is effective in short ranges. Using the scope, it is effective in long ranges. Use its range limit as an advantage.
- Pick off its users from medium-long ranges.
- Due to its low ammo capacity, wait until the user is reloading, then gun them down.
- It is based on the real world Steyr AUG A1 assault rifle.
- Originally, this weapon used to change forms as it upgrades from Up0-Up2. However, this was changed in the later updates and the only texture for this weapon from the beginning to the max upgrade is its final form, the tiger patterns.
- It is one of the few weapons that changes its model as it upgrades.
- However, this doesn't matter anymore as upgrades became absent in the 12.5.0 update.
- The name "Marksman" was used, because it is great at long range but not at short ranges, like how sniper rifles work as a marksman's weapon.