|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Marksman (PG3D).
The Marksman is a Primary weapon introduced in the Superhero Update of Pixel Gun World.
It has a black and green front with a green stock, grey ammo clip, green handle, black scope, green grip, and a black barrel. It also has a thin and narrow rectangular 4x scope.
The Marksman has good lethality, great fire rate, good capacity and fair mobility.
- When encountering opponents in close range, do not use the optical sight, as you'll have a slower sensitivity and a harder aim and the enemy will take you out.
- This having a 4x zoom, it is great encountering long range attacks. When fighting in long range, it's best using the optical sight so you will need it.
- Always aim at the head-shots for ammunition saving and faster killing.
- Reload at a spot where not many people can reach or in a good hiding spot, as its reload is quite slow.
- If you do not have accessories that increases mobility or jump height, it is best used as a defensive weapon. If you do, you can go straight by using this more of an offensive weapon than a defensive weapon.
- It is recommended that you should dodge left and right and jumping at the same time so your opponent can waste his/her ammunition, especially at weapons that either aren't really effective and/or have a slow fire rate (sometimes excluding area damage weapons if dodging towards a wall).
- Blast its user with effective area damage weapons for easier killing.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Try sniping down a player using the Marksman when that player is going offensive on you.
- It is based off of the real world Steyr AUG A1 assault rifle.