|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a black and blue camouflaged body with a blue camouflaged stock, grey and partly blue ammo clip, blue camouflaged handle, blue camouflaged grip, black scope, and a black barrel. It also has a 4x scope.
It has good damage, great rate of fire, good capacity, and great mobility.
- When engaging in long-ranged battles, use the scope for maximum accuracy.
- It's best to strafe and shoot when engaging in short-ranged attacks.
- Don't forget to unscope if enemies gone too close.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try strafing while attacking the user to avoid getting hit. Especially if attacking close up.
- Finish it's users off with a fast-swinging melee.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily picks off its users.
Have a weapon to engage targets at longer ranges.
- It is based off of the real world AUG-A1 Assault Rifle.
- Despite it's stats, it actually fires faster than the Rambo's Rifle.
- Before the 8.1.0 update, it was called the "Marksman M2."
- In the 9.3.0 update, the Pixel Gun Company increased the mobility from 120 to 130.
- If you look closely, near the grip, there is a grey spot on top of the last block.