|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a tiger-like camouflaged body with a tiger camouflaged stock, brown ammo clip, tiger camouflaged handle, tiger concealment grip, black scope, and a black nozzle. It also has a 4x scope.
It has really good damage, a great rate of fire, great capacity, and great mobility, and medium accuracy.
- When engaging in long ranged battles, use the scope for maximum accuracy and more effective shots.
- If you're in close combat, run and get a bit of range so you can hit the target more easily.
- It drains ammunition quite fast, so it is advised that you fire using the burst method or from one shot to another.
- It's high mobility and damage can be used in hit-and-run tactics.
- It is very effective against mobile targets long the shots were paired with precision.
- Try strafing while attacking the user to avoid getting hit.
- Try to attack with a fast melee weapon as a stealth attack.
- Area-damage weapons are enough to disorient a user's aim.
Have a weapon to engage in short-range combats if necessary.
- It is based on the real-world Steyr AUG-A1 Assault Rifle.
- Its second upgrade, the Marksman, became an individual weapon to buy in the 10.0.0 update.
- It's the only upgrade introduced in the 10.0.0 which has a different design.
- It's mobility was nerfed from 130 into 129 in an 11.0.0 patch.
- It was later restored back to 130 from 129 in the 11.4.0 update.