|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mech Heavy Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
The Mech Heavy Rifle looks like the gun of a Military Mech. It has a chainsaw bayonet near the barrel and a grip. The gun has mostly green with small areas colored black or red, and has "status meters" on the base of the gun. The figures "H-500" is stencilled at the back of the stock.
The Mech Heavy Rifle is a weapon introducing high damage, low fire rate for a Primary weapons, an above-average capacity, and low mobility. Not recommended for levels 27 and above due to certain other primaries and fully upgraded weapons can have an advantage on eliminating players wielding this gun.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Target weakened players for quicker kill registering and better ammunition conserving.
- Due to this introducing a low mobility, it is best capable of running with a high mobility weapon such as the Battle Shovel (90 mobility).
- Due to this having a slightly-prolonged reloading time, it is recommended to reload at a slightly non-exposed spot. Once done reloading, continue on attacking.
- Try to ignore as much as possible medium to far strafing players, as this has a slightly long spread after spraying and praying a few shots.
- It is best using this in close to medium range, as this wouldn't be the most accurate weapon after spraying and praying for a few seconds, and since this doesn't introduce a scope either.
- Don't stop strafing with a more mobile weapon. When a player comes, attack, then continue on strafing with the weapon that is more mobile than the Mech Heavy Rifle itself.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, as its user(s) will be an easy target for snipers.
- Blast off its users with area damage weapons at close to medium range.
- Aim for the head, especially when users wield low-to-average mobile weapons like this.
- This weapon has atrocious mobility, therefore strafe and jump around and use speedy weapons with high mobility to render the user defenseless.
Military Mech themed/camoflauge themed; appers in the gears of war at all of the games.
Have at least one long range weapon, in case if wanting to encounter longer range targets. Also, bring at least one mobile weapon, for better strafing (if you can easily swap the Mech Heavy Rifle and the mobile weapon) and faster walking.
- This weapon produces the same sounds and possibly uses the same bullets as the gun of a Mech or a Military Mech.
- The bayonet is purely cosmetic and non-functional, similar to the Combat Rifle and it's upgrades.
- It is one of only four weapons to have a bayonet, the other three being the Combat Rifle, Warmaster, and the Wyvern.
- As of the 10.5.0 update, this weapon is obtainable as a rare Lucky Chest Prize, once you pass Level 22.
- Military Mech, the boss of Megalopolis (Parkour City in Campaign), wields 2 Mech Heavy Rifles.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- In the 12.5.3 update it's effiency changed to 25.