|| This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.
|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
The Mega Destroyer is a Primary weapon introduced in the first few versions of the game.
It is a neon turquoise-light blue coloured weapon and shares the same colour with the Fast Death It has a barrel above the internal tube and a large pump. The pump is a black color.
It possibly has medium damage, low rate of fire, high capacity, and average mobility.
- The ammunition count for this gun is 8 and 48 in the reserve, a total of 56 rounds.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- As it deals low damage against players, it doesn't pose much threat unless you have low health or armor.
- It has a bad ammo capacity, so use automatic weapons to kill the player.
- The Mega Destroyer closely resembles that of the real life Franchi SPAS-12 Combat Shotgun with the stock folded.
- Although its stats say it fires twice as fast as the Simple Shotgun, it is still pump-action. (Some people may get fooled by its stats thinking it is semi-auto, like its real-life counterpart).
- This weapon does 75 more damage as the Simple Shotgun when used against enemy AI, and slightly lower mobility.
- As of the 11.2.0 update, this weapon no longer does high damage to enemy AI.
- This along with a few other weapons have received harsh criticism from players due to the fact it is not much different from the Simple Shotgun, therefore giving this weapon a bad reputation.
- Just like Golden Mega Destroyer and Crystal Mega Destroyer, this gun only chambers 7 bullets while reloading instead of its 8 bullets (it uses the same reload animation as Simple Shotgun).
- In the 9.0.0 update, it was drastically buffed now because the bullets spread.
- The Crystal Mega Destroyer's name was changed to the original form's name: Mega Destroyer.
- The users who had this gun before the updates get to keep it while the new users can't buy this gun.
- Its christmas reincarnation is the X-Mas Destroyer.
- This and the other two counterparts are very rare to see a user actually using this during an entire match.