|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This weapon and its predecessors are based off the Italian Franchi SPAS-12 Combat Shotgun with the stock folded. It is the same as the Mega Destroyer , only the metal has turned into a light blue crystal color, similar to the crystal fast death. There is a black pump action hand hold.
It features a 2x scope. It has low damage, high rate of fire, normal capacity, and good mobility.
- Use in mid-close ranges, and aim for the head as well, to maximize damage.
- This weapon is best used against monsters, because it deals devastating damage against them.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Due to its poor damage, it doesn't pose much threat against an armored ones.
Have a long ranged weapon, in case if you want to encounter long range enemies.
- If you own this weapon you may have noticed the equipped primary weapon icon in the Armory will used to appear empty when equipped but this was fixed in the 9.4.1 update.
- This weapon (along with other weapons with the name "Diamond,") has been renamed due to copyright issues with Mojang (the creators of the game 'Minecraft').
- Just like Mega Destroyer Up1 and Mega Destroyer, this gun only chambers 7 rounds while reloading instead of it's 11 shells while reloading (the reload animation is very similar to the Simple Shotgun).
- In between 9.0.0 and 9.3.0 there was a glitch in some devices, where equipping the Mega Destroyer Up2 while using swipe-mode causes the weapon icon to be misplaced by one weapon type. For example, a player is equipping the Fire Demon (which is a Melee) in reality, but the icon indicates that the player is holding the Elephant Hunter (which is a Special.)
- Some players who had the Mega Destroyer Up1 or the Mega Destroyer when this was removed can still upgrade for 100 coins but on some devices you cannot.
- It is one of many removed weapons.
- It is unknown whether the fact this weapon being so much more effective on AI enemies is an intended mechanic in the game or a bug caused by the change in which the game measured damage.
- It was removed as of August 2014.
- Despite it being weak in multiplayer, it's actually very overpowered against enemy mobs.
- It was given a zoom/Scope sound effect.
- However in the 11.1.0 update other players will see a "Predator".
- This is the first and only shotgun-type weapon that has a scope.
- It is unknown why this has a scope since it is a shotgun.
- It was formerly known as the "Crystal Mega Destroyer".