|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It has a long wooden stick, with a golden hammer/pickaxe top. It also has some gold at the bottom of the stick, and some wood above the hammer top.
The Miner Weapon Up1 is a Melee weapon. It deals moderate damage, however it has a slow attack speed. It is recommended in levels between level 7 and 17.
- Use its upgraded mobility to flank players, often avoiding opposing fire.
- Finish off weakened targets with it.
- Stay away from the range of the weapon, and be sure to keep the user in your sights.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily takes out its users.
Have a quick gun, to get in close then attack with the Miner Weapon Up1.
- In earlier versions of the game, it resembled a pickaxe from the game Minecraft. However, the Miner weapon only has one side.
- It was previously called "Golden Miner Weapon" and costed only 15 .
- In real life, it is very impractical to use gold as a weapon material, as gold is bendable and 'soft', a weapon that was supposed to be sharp (like swords or axes) may turn blunt after a few hits with it. Gold is a heavy metal too, so it will be hard to swing around a weapon if it is made of gold.