|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is an MGL (Multiple Grenade Launcher) with a black, white, and grey body with a white and grey stock, white handle, grey and red cylinder loaded with time-detonated mines, black grip, and a grey and red barrel. It also has area damage.
It has good damage, a very good rate of fire, good capacity, and good mobility.
- It shoots projectiles, meaning it can block other projectiles. This is especially effective against missiles.
- Because the projectiles fired by the Mines Launcher bounce, their movement is somewhat hard to predict, especially if fired at walls.
- It can be more effective against groups of enemies, as the explosive timed mines has an area damage.
- Its damage or knockback can be used to pick-off the enemies in a variety of ways.
- Melee users are vulnerable on your projectiles. They can be easily killed when there are nearby hazards using its knockback or depending on their armor and skills. Try to kill them quickly as possible especially when they are wielding the Storm Hammer.
- Due projectiles fly in an arc-like pattern. Aim your crosshair above a distant target so it can get further.
- It can easily mow down medium-armored players or less. Or higher if you had enough time to finish off higher-armored players.
- This is best used in maps that are mostly made with medium length hallways (eg. Silent school) due to its short to medium range battling and explosive nature
- This is a great weapon for setting up traps around corners
- Since this weapon fires a bouncy timed grenade that explodes on contact or when the timer runs out, it is used effectively at players hiding around a corner by bouncing the rounds off a wall (or used against players on the roof of the map Pool Party)
- Try using it in maps that have flights or stairs. If an opponent is on your tail, run up the stairs and unload your ammo downward.
- Try Rocket Jumping to avoid the mines, or run away to avoid getting damaged.
- Avoid small and close range areas, as these mines can instantly kill you quite effectively as if many mines are nearby.
- Its users can be killed with a powerful weapon and with some distances away from you. Try killing its users with a headshot with a powerful weapon for an easy kill.
- Due the projectiles' speed is in medium. They are relatively hard to dodge in close ranges but in exception in long ranges. Where the projectiles can be seen flying and can be dodged in time. And having the chance to finish its user off.
- The mines are effective against ground targets. But still effective on aerial targets. So try to hit its user while your behind the user or after executing a timed rocket jump.
- This weapon's projectiles block bullets infinitely, meaning its impossible to kill or harm the user unless you ambush them from behind or use a weapon that has the Wallbreak effect such as the Prototype.
Use a weapon or item with better mobility for easier travelling around maps.
- It is based off of the real world RG6 6G30 Russian 40mm semi-automatic, 6-shot grenade launcher. But it does not shoot proximity mines.
- The weapon also has a slight resemblance to the Grenade Launcher, the default Primary weapon of the Demoman from Valve's Team Fortress 2.
- This weapon and its upgrades are the only weapons that have the contact detonator function, other than the Ka-Boom! and it's upgrades.
- It is unknown why the Pixel Gun Company named it "Mines Launcher" instead of "Mine Launcher".
- It isn't a Rocket Jump gun, since it's mines are timed and don't explode instantly.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- Also, another thing is that this weapon was removed for purchase from the Armory in the 12.5.0 update. Players who owned the Mines Launcher before this update can still use and upgrade it.