|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Minigun Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
The weapon has a copper-plated frame, along with a black grip, exposed clip and four barrels at the front, which are gray in color. It lacks any sights or attachments.
It has moderate damage, high rate of fire, an extremely high capacity and okay mobility.
- Its high fire-rate combined with a large clip size gives you the chance to spray at enemies. Despite that, spray sparingly or even in burst fire if intending to conserve ammo.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Strafe left and right during combat to make yourself a more difficult target. Keep your crosshairs at head level to make headshots easy to achieve.
- As the Minigun Pistol lacks a sight, engaging in long-range attacks (with snipers or such) allows you to harm them with a better chance of not being harmed yourself.
- Avoid encountering users at close range.
- Heavy weapons can be utilized to obstruct their aim, but it is not encouraged.
- Equip a mobile weapon, like Scythe, because this weapon has a mobility of only 100.
Like many other Backup weapons, it is only recommended to pull this out if your Primary is drained out of ammunition, however the Minigun Pistol is a powerful sidearm. This means it can still be effective as a main weapon. Also, a good sniper should be brought with you when dealing with long-range targets.
- It is based on the Chaingun from early Doom games.
- Unlike the Chaingun, it has 4 barrels instead of 6.
- Some users' Armory UI had been glitched, showing its Rate of Fire value as 87 instead of 98.
- Essentially, this weapon is a beefed-up version of the Infiltrator.
- It has also been coined as the Automatic Peacemaker's "little brother", due to their equal amounts of capacity.
- It has the highest ammo capacity for any Backup weapon.
- If you are a higher level, then the Minigun Pistol Up2 for you would be the base form of the gun.