|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Minigun Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
The Minigun Shotgun is similar to the Nerf Doomslands blaster and The Judge(Nerf Blaster), with an orange pump and 8 rotating minigun barrels that spray bullets everywhere. Small checkerboard patterns are seen at the stock and at the back of the barrels.
It has very high damage, has a very fast fire rate for a shotgun, slightly average mobility, and has a good ammo capacity.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- This weapon has a ridiculously slow reload time, so use your 15 shots wisely before you do so.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as most shotguns cannot hit players easily due to spreading of bullets. Will make you vulnerable to attacks from one-shot annoying weapons like Anti-Champion Rifle, One-Shot, and Supercharged Rifle.
- However, in the 14.0.0 Update, it received a damage buff, making the weapon effective even in medium range, as the user does not have to aim as precisely. This makes it, if used in these ranges, a "No-skill" weapon.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored players. Due to several head shots with the weapon is enough to kill one. It can be also for heavily damaging your target and finishing them off later.
- It is best for the player to back away from its user, as the range of the weapon is very limited when it comes to power.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- When encountered a user of this weapon in close ranges. Knock them away from you and finish them off immediately after executing the first action.
- Because of its slow reload time, attack users of this after they have used all 20 shots.
- Have a backup plan of getting away, like the Killer Whale, used for Rocket Jumping
- This is the first automatic shotgun ever introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- It resembles the automatic shotgun from the Serious Sam series.
- This is the fastest firing shotgun in Pixel Gun 3D.
- The firing sound is similar to Widowmaker from Team Fortress 2.
- This, along with the Impulse Rifle, Orbital Pistol, Combat Yo-Yo, Nanobots Rifle, One Shot, Piranha, and Judge, is part of the Ninium set.
- It was slightly buffed for balancing reasons in the 15.3.1 update, making its appearance in battles more common.