|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Missile Thrower (PGW).
The Missile Thrower is a weapon introduced in the 8.1.0 update that can be found in the Heavy section of the Armory.
It has a green body with a red plus sign on the sides, a black handle with a grey trigger, and green tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and the area damage effect.
It has great damage, a good rate of fire, a small and regular capacity, and slow mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Run away from the enemy while shooting them to ensure they don't give chase.
- Move quickly around the enemy while strafing them.
- Before the next shot, try to deal enough damage to the enemy as good as you can.
Military themed/incendiary themed.
- The Pixel Gun Company accidentally misspelled its name by forgetting to put an "I" between the "S" and "L," making it say "Missle Thrower."
- It looks like a re-textured Armageddon but with a lower mobility.
- It is based off of the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.
- For an unknown reason this was removed in the 10.0.4 update even though it's going to get an upgrade.
- After the 10.0.4 update, it is 'textured' as an Apocalypse Up1.