|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Missile Thrower Up1 is an upgrade to the Missile Thrower, introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It has a green body with a red plus sign on the sides, a black handle with a grey trigger, and green tubes in the back of the weapon. It also has a 4x scope and the area damage effect.
Its damage and mobility are higer than the first Missile Thrower. These modifications make this weapon very powerful.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective than when using it against a single player.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets at a closer range to give them a hard time avoiding the rockets, or sneak attack them from behind.
- Run away from the enemy while shooting them to ensure they don't give chase.
- Move quickly around the enemy while strafing them.
- Before the next shot, try to deal enough damage to the enemy as good as you can.
Camouflaged with Eagle Corporal badge. It is also incendiary themed.
- It looks like a retextured Armageddon with a lower mobility.
- It is based off of the real world M202 Flame Assault Shoulder American rocket launcher.
- It has been removed from the game in the 10.0.0 update along with the Missile Thrower, even though it has been added in the same update.
- This is an another heaviest weapon in the game. another being the Heavy Machine Gun.
- It can still be bought from the killcam screen.