|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Molotov Cocktail is a Throwing gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It appears as a green glass bottle, most likely having a flammable liquid, such as gasoline or alcohol inside. It has a beige tag across the front, and a white rag drapes off the mouth of the bottle.
It is thrown in an arc and activates the moment it hits the ground. The afflicted area will be ignited by flames for 8 seconds.
- This gadget is useful in smaller compact areas.
- This gadget also works effectively as a temporary barricade to stop/slow enemy rushes.
- It has the ability to headshot severely weakening anyone hit.
- Throw this at a point or flag in Flag Capture (PG3D) or Point Capture to stop enemies temporarily from taking the flag or point. Or using it for weakening enemies armor.
- Avoid the arc or else you will receive burning damage, causing you to lose health and/or armor.
- This is based on the real life Molotov Cocktail.
- If the Molotov is thrown high into the air, it will actually explode before touching the ground, and the fire it creates will remain suspended in the air.
- This also applied to other Throwing gadgets such as the Frag Grenade.
- It is actually possible to obtain headshots using this gadget.