|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
It is based on the Blunderbuss, but one part is brown and the other is blue, and in the blue part, there is a fire symbol at the end of the gun.
- Use this in close range and as this has quite of a big spread.
- Reloading is not a problem as it introduces a short-timed reload, so reload whenever you want, unless if encountering an intense enemy.
- Try aiming for the head, for easier kills and ammunition saving.
- Due to its slightly low mobility, it's slightly more recommended to have this weapon as a defensive weapon, unless if most of your current opponents are in a long distance from you.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and killing at the same time, especially if your current opponent is using a weapon that isn't really effective and/or indicates a slow fire rate.
- Pick off its users from long range, so that your current opponent(s) will have a complicated time fighting you while using the Morgan's Arquebus.
- Try dodging left and right while jumping so that its user(s) waste his/her (their) ammunition.
- Blast a user with an effective Heavy weapon, but it's more recommended to blast the user at medium range due to long range attacks with Heavy weapons take time for the bullet to travel to its user(s). In close range, its user(s) will have a chance of having an advantage for killing you, so it's best using Heavy weapons in medium range.
- Aim for the head for ammunition saving and faster killing.
Have a long range weapon, due to its poor range.
- It is based on the Blunderbuss.
- It is one of the 6 pirate weapons, the others being the Blackbeard's Pistols, the Jamaican Madness, the Sea Devil, the Silver's Musket and the Sparrow's Sabre.
- The fiery symbol at the end of the gun does not make this weapon a shotgun that spreads fire.