|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mr. Deejay is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It resembles a DJ's music board, except that it doesn't have buttons. It holds a disc, which might be the ammo case. The disc resembles a record player.
- This weapon is best used at close range, similar to the range of the Storm Hammer and the Fire Orb. Try to sneak up with a faster melee, then strike.
- Go for the weakened players for quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Due to its slightly high mobility, use this for strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Try to stay away from your opponent, and pick them off at long range.
- Try to have a sniper rifle in handy for your special slot.
Have a long range weapon.
- This is the only backup weapon that has infinite ammo.
- When used in Sandbox, when used near someone, it says that you're dancing with that person.
- It's bizarre that a record disk is used as the projectile (however, the board might spin the disc at a speed that the disk has enough energy to cut through solid material and cause damage).
- In the 12.5.0 update, players in a Sandbox match can now utilize all Sandbox weapons for free.
- This, the Hockey Stick and the Cupid's Bow are the only Sandbox weapons that can be utilized in multiplayer.
- this weapon could be a reference to DJ School,A game in rhythm heaven