|| This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.
|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
The Mr. Deejay Up1 is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update. It is the second form of the Mr. Deejay.
It resembles a DJ's music board, except that it doesn't have buttons. It holds a disc, which might be the ammo case. The disc resembles a record player.
- This weapon is best used at close range, similar to the range of the Storm Hammer and the Fire Orb. Try to sneak up with a faster melee, then strike.
- Go for the weakened players for quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Due to its slightly high mobility, use this for strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Try to stay away from your opponent, and pick them off at long range.
- Try to have a sniper rifle in handy for your special slot.
Equip a weapon that can be used in medium and longer ranges.
- This is the only backup weapon that has infinite ammo.
- When used in Sandbox, when used near someone, it says that you're dancing with that person.
- There is a rumor that you can play any kind of music you want with this weapon.
- However, many users said that the rumor was not true.
- It can kill people in single shot with wooden armor or less.
- It's bizarre that a record disk is used as the projectile (however , the board might spin the disc at a speed that the disk has enough energy to cut through solid material and cause damage).
- In the 12.5.0 update, this upgrade was removed, due to the updated upgrade system.