|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mystical Ore Emitter is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update. It is the first form of the Mystical Ore Emitter.
It looks like a bulky gray pistol, with some yellow details on it. There is an orange "dish" as the barrel of the gun. There is also a red/orange gem on the top of the gun. The reloading sound is similar to the sound of a "ping" on glass. This weapon shoots red rings in a cone shape, and make a "warble" noise when fired.
It has low damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity, and normal mobility.
- Use this weapon on close range maps such as Coliseum or Pool Party because of its low range.
- Sneak up on your enemy and catch them by surprise since this weapon has a fast fire rate and has brutal damage at close range.
- It can be used to soften enemy armor.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Don't be afraid to run, as this weapon doesn't have the highest mobility, nor is it long ranged.
- This weapon does not shoot out actual ores.
- This is the only weapon to have the "Flamethrower" and "Area Damage" attributes together.
- This weapon was removed in the 11.0.0 update.
- This weapon is "disguised" as the Brutal Headhunter for other players, other than the user.