|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mystical Ore Emitter Up1 is a weapon in the Special category that has been introduced in the 10.2.0 update. It is the second form of the Mystical Ore Emitter.
It looks like a bulky gray pistol, with some yellow details on it. There is an orange "dish" as the barrel of the gun. There is also a red/orange gem on the top of the gun. The reloading sound is similar to the sound of a "ping" on glass. This weapon shoots red rings in a cone shape, and make a "warble" noise when fired.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, high capacity, and good mobility for levels between 17 and 27.
- Use this in extremely close range, as this weapon is categorized as a flamethrower.
- Use is at weaker and/or lower armored players, for faster killing and ammunition saving.
- Don't stop dodging and jumping at the same time. Just be warned that you should dodge and jump really close to the enemy player due to its minimal range.
- When about to reload, instantly run at a wall while looking at the player (and dodging) and reload. Once you are done reloading, go back into fighting your opponent.
- The best way of getting a kill with this weapon is to sneak up on your enemy, get them within the range of the weapon, and aim for the head to kill then as quick as possible.
- Pick off its users from any range above its reach.
- Staying airborne and hitting the user from above is effective against them. As long as you don't get into the weapon's reach and/or shot by one of their longer-ranged weapons.
Equip a couple of medium-long range weapons, as this weapon is only effective in extremely close ranges.
- This weapon does not shoot out actual ores.
- This is the only weapon to have the "Flamethrower" and "Area Damage" attributes together.
- This weapon was removed in the 11.0.0 update.
- This weapon is "disguised" as the Brutal Headhunter for other players, other than the user.