|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks like a bulky gray pistol, with some yellow details on it. There is an orange "dish" as the barrel of the gun. There is also a red/orange gem on the top of the gun. The reloading sound is similar to the sound of a "ping" on glass. This weapon shoots red rings in a cone shape, and make a "warble" noise when fired.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, high capacity, and good mobility.
- Use this in extremely close range, as this weapon is categorized as a flamethrower.
- Use is at weaker and/or lower armored players, for faster killing and ammunition saving.
- Don't stop dodging and jumping at the same time. Just be warned that you should dodge and jump really close to the enemy player due to its minimal range.
- When about to reload, instantly run at a wall while looking at the player (and dodging) and reload. Once you are done reloading, go back into fighting your opponent.
- Pick off its users from any range above its reach.
- Staying airborne and hitting the user from above is effective against them. Long that you won't get into the weapons' reach and/or shot by one of their longer-reaching weapons.
Equip a couple of medium-long range weapons, as this weapon is only effective in extremely close ranges.
- It is the only weapon that possesses both the Flamethrower and Area Damage properties.
- This weapon does not shoot out actual ores.
- This weapon was removed in the 11.0.0 update.
- After the weapon was removed, other in-game players see it as a Brutal Headhunter with a very fast fire rate.