|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Nanobots Rifle is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
It appears as an orange and silver rifle. On the front, there is a large silver barrel. In the middle, there is some orange and on the middle of that part, it shows a black bug. At the end, there is a silver and orange handle, a red trigger, an orange end and an orange and red magazine.
It has average rate of fire, good capacity, and low mobility. It is incredibly powerful when used in close ranged maps. It can 2 shot kill a max-armoured player, when maxed out. It even has a Slow Down attribute and possibly a bit of Area Damage.
- Aim for the head, as this weapon can instantly kill golden armor users and below.
- Avoid being too close to walls, the projectiles will hit them and decreases effectiveness.
- Claustrophobic (tight) spaces may help you easily kill your target(s).
- Use swarms of missiles to increase damage.
- Use this against the closest player for faster killing and ammunition saving.
- Because the Nanobots Rifle fires homing missiles (or homing nanobots), use this to dispose of enemies from far distances.
- Spam the weapon.
- This is useful for taking down jetpack users, hence its features
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Strafe a lot, as this weapon's projectiles are slow enough to be noticed.
- This weapon's projectiles block bullets infinitely, meaning it is impossible to kill or harm the user unless you ambush them from behind or use a weapon that has the wallbreak effect such as the Prototype.
- As the nanobots memorize your last location, quickly get out of that location.
- When the nanobots are following you, try to use a high mobility weapon like the Dark Force Saber or Elder Force Saber.
- Strafe around a sharp corner or go through a doorway to avert the nanobots' path.
- You can actually destroy the nanobots by hitting them with the Barrier Rifle's rockets.
- Use high mobility weapons such as Dark Force Saber to outmaneuver the Nanobots.
- Try quickly turning near a wall to let the nano bots crash into the wall.
Equip a long ranged weapon or a high mobility weapon to escape when reloading.
- It is the fourth homing missile weapon, the first being the Smart Bullet Bazooka, the second being the Bee Swarm Spell, the former one being the Judge.
- It is one of two Special weapons that shoots homing missiles, the other being the Swarmer.
- This weapon looks like a combination of the Bee Swarm Spell, a weapon with a Bleeding effect and a laboratory themed weapon (which is orange and silver).
- Despite having the grade of Legendary, it is a common weapon to encounter in battles, similar explanation comes from Smart Bullet Bazooka.
- So far, this is the most used weapon in the game.
- Following the 12.6.0 update, its capacity was nerfed from 12 to 6, as well for its reserve capacity being reduced from 48 to 18.
- In the 13.0.1,it's cost was changed from 360 coins to 220 gems.