|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Napalm Cannon is a Special weapon introduced in the 11.1.0 update.This weapon can be found in the battlepass.
It is an orange hand held cannon with a lot of black and silver details, a black and silver clip and handle with a flame symbol at the end of the gun.
The Napalm Cannon has good efficiency, moderate fire rate, low capacity and low mobility for levels between 7 and 16.
- The burning effect for this weapon is very minimal, so try to aim for direct hits.
- Use this against a large group of players.
- Conserve as much ammunition as you can, as it is easy to run out of ammunition.
- When running, use a highly mobile weapon like the Fire Demon.
- To avoid taking damage, try to strafe-fire, while also staying out of the burning radius.
Have a long ranged weapon equipped, just in case you want to attack longer ranged enemies.
- This was added in the 11.1.0 update, along with the Dracula and the Sword Of Shadows.
- The shots and properties of this weapon highly resemble the Toxic Bane.
- Despite the Napalm Cannon having a Looping Shot attribute, it doesn't say in the Armory.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update.
- As of the 12.0.0 update, this weapon has been disguised as an Acid Cannon for other players, other than the user.
- As of the 12.0.0 update, they made all 3 forms have the same statistics, therefore making upgrades a complete waste of coins and gems, when you want to upgrade it.
- For Blood and Blood 2 computer game fans, this weapon is in it.
- It was added back in 15.2.0 update as part of the Battle Pass Phoenix Order event.
- This, the Eva, the Heart of Volcano, and the Firestarter are the only weapons attainable through the Battle Pass. This and the Firestarter can be claimed without an upgraded Battle Pass.
- The Lava Thrower is a re-skinned version of it.