|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Ninja Tabi are boots introduced as of the 6.1.5 update. They are located at the Boots section in the Accessories section in the Armory.
It is by far the longest boots in-game, along with the Engineer Boots. It has a dark silver color with gold and black patterns.
☆: Allows the player to perform a double jump so they can jump another time on air.
- This is useful for reaching high places and to jump above enemies.
- The reason they are labeled Ninja Tabi instead of Ninja Boots is because Tabi is a Japanese sock worn ankle high with the big toe separated from the other toes, different from boots.
- As of the 9.0.4 update, this is the only boots left while the rest are replaced with entirely new ones.
- Also, it is the only boots purchasable with coins, while the rest are already bought or affordable with gems.
- These boots can match with the Ninja skin.