|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Nitrogen Sprayer is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update.
Being a reskin of the Gas Launcher, it has the exact body shape. However, their themes are distinctly different. The Nitrogen Sprayer takes on a more futuristic look and has a blue, black, and yellow color scheme and shoots propellant of the same bluish colour.
This gun has exceptionally high Damage-Per-Second (DPS), a high rate of fire, high ammo capacity, and average mobility. It has the Slow Down effect and is much stronger than its predecessor.
- As this gun is a flamethrower, use this in close combat, where it will deal a ton of damage.
- When stuck in close corners while pursued and attacked by many players, this gun will come in handy in killing all of them.
- Do not attempt to use this at long range as it would be useless and you're just wasting your ammo.
- This gun exhausts ammo rather fast, so conserve ammo and reload only when you're completely safe.
- Extremely effective in taking down Mechs and Demons.
- This gun is only good at close range, so killing users with scoped rifles or Sniper Rifles would be extremely easy.
- Do not ever go close to people wielding this gun.
- Shotguns may prevail against this gun at close range, but to be safe just to attack from far range.
- When slowed down by this gun, quickly retreat by using high mobility weapons like the Dark Force Saber Up2 or just fight your way out by using one-shot-kill weapons like the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- You may treat this as if you are countering the Frozen Dragon.
Equip at least one long range due to this weapon having an extremely limited range.
- This is the second flamethrower to have a slow-the-target attribute, the first being the Frozen Dragon.
- Liquid Nitrogen is not, at all, poisonous, but it is extremely cold, therefore it is "slow the target".
- This (and the Engineer Exoskeleton) is the only special to come at a 17 rating.