|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Nuclear Revolver is a Backup weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
The weapon appears to be very cumbersome. It has a dark green frame, scope, handle, and cylinder. The weapon also has large snubbed barrel at of the weapon.
The weapon possess high mobility, and a decent fire rate, but suffers from a low ammo capacity and average lethality.
- Make each shot count by aiming at the ground, to maximize the splash damage.
- The high fire rate and low capacity, leads to frequent reloading. Take cover or fall back when reloading
- Unlike most weapons with area damage, the projectiles of the weapon instantly hits its target.
- Avoid being hit by constantly moving.
- Attack the user at a longer range.
- Due to the low capacity of the weapon, a back up weapon is recommended.
- This has been introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
- This weapon was the first area damage backup weapon to have an instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is comparable to the Dead Star.
- After firing a shot, you can hear the clicking of a Geiger counter.