|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The weapon appears to be very cumbersome. It has a dark green frame, scope, handle, and cylinder. The weapon also has large snubbed barrel at of the weapon.
Like its predecessor, the weapon possess high damage, mobility, and a decent fire rate, but suffers from a low ammo capacity.
- Make each shot count by aiming at the ground, to maximize the splash damage.
- The high fire rate and low capacity, leads to frequent reloading. Take cover or fall back when reloading
- Unlike most weapons with area damage, the projectiles of the weapon instantly hits its target.
- Avoid the being hit by constantly moving.
- Attack the user at a longer range.
- Due to the low capacity of the weapon, carry around a weapon with more ammunition.
- This weapon was the first area damage backup to have an instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is comparable to the Dead Star.