|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun 3D, see Nuclear City.
Nuke is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 3.0.0 update, removed in the 3.9.0 update then later on, added back into the game.
It appears to be located in the middle of a Nevada desert, where it is a relatively small neighborhood used to test a nuke somewhere close by it. It is a cul-de-sac with small, two story houses surrounded by large fences with gardens in the backyards.
- Pick up health and armor before the explosion countdown.
- Use long ranged weapons, because this is a long range map.
- Take out users with efficient weapons, and from the secret spot of the map.
- It is based off of the original multiplayer map, Nuketown in the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- A nuclear explosion testing occurs every 2 minutes far outside the map.
- This is unconfirmed that the USA actually has a place like this, but there are rumors that this place exists, and tests actual nuclear bombs.
- The map's background is similar to the Area 52 campaign map in Pixel Gun 3D.