|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Old Revolver (PGW).
It has a wooden grip, with a silver cylinder clip, frame, and barrel.
It has low damage, good rate of fire, low capacity, and low mobility.
- Use this weapon as a backup, rather than a main weapon. Switching to it will be faster than reloading a weapon, allowing continuous fire.
- It is useful in attacking in short range due to its low accuracy.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Strafe its bullets.
- Attack when its users are reloading.
Old intact revolver.
All Deadly Games maps.
This weapon will likely not see much action, but equip a long range weapon along with it to fire on snipers.
- You can see a player wield this weapon in a screenshot, advertising multiplayer.
- This gun is based off of the Smith and Wesson Model 29 revolver.
- The Old Revolver was the first revolver added.
- In 9.0.0, the weapon now has a dual wield version that can be used for normal gameplay.
- The reload animation for this gun seemed to have been broken in an update. The hand motions of the player stay the same, however the barrel doesn't pop out and no bullets are released. This was fixed in the 10.0.7 update.
- This was the only default weapon that wasn't usable in Deadly Games.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update, it can now be used in Deadly Games.
- Its sound effect modified in the 12.1.0 update.
- In Arena and Campaign, the Old Revolver is found as a pick-up.
- It was the only weapon in Pixel Gun 3D that wasn't usable in any multiplayer mode.
- However. It was added to Deadly Games in the 12.5.0 update.