|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Old Revolver (PG3D).
The Old Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Old Revolver.
It is a revolver that has a wooden grip, with a silver cylinder clip, frame, and barrel.
It is useful in attacking in short range due to the its low accuracy.
- Use this weapon as a backup, rather than a main weapon. Switching to it will be faster than reloading a weapon, allowing continuous fire.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and attempting to kill the player.
- Always aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Use this in levels under 7 or against weakened players due to its low DPA.
- Usually, when players use this weapon, they will attempt to get close. Back up and fire with a long range weapon to avoid damage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
As the name suggests, it is Western-themed.
- This gun is based off of the Smith & Wesson Model 29 Revolver.
- In the mobile version of the game, it has a dual-wielded version called Dual Revolver.
- Also in the mobile version, it can only be used in Campaign, Survival and Deadly Games and it cannot be bought in the Armory.
- Different from PG3D, it has 3 upgrades.
- When reloading, the gun only shows 6 bullets and a black space inside the cylinder. It was only fixed in the Steam Revolver.