|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The One Shot is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
It looks like a futuristic tank's turret, and the handle is upside down. A screen is used as a scope.
Extreme damage, low rate of fire, low capacity and is a very heavy weapon.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Aiming for the head results in additional points, but does not speed up the killing process
- Aim for center of mass when in difficult situations, as this weapon when fully upgraded will kill in a single bodyshot, regardless of enemy armour.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- Only reload when you are safe, either behind an object or by always moving in the battle field to prevent getting shot, as this has a rather slow reload time.
- This paired with the Evil Brain headgear or the Hunter's Altar craft item is extremely deadly, as it will one shot on a headshot no matter what. With Burning Tiara, a one shot on body shot is even possible.
- It is capable of a one shot kill to the head.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage, however, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon with a scope such as the Secret Forces Rifle will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes which other users are known to frequent.
- You arguably can counter this with another sniper weapon, especially the Masterpiece Musket.
- Pick off its users from long ranges while still unsuspected.
- Area damage weapons are good counters due to their knockbacks where it will mess the users' aim. Use them in a range where the users can't mostly dodge the projectiles.
- As its users will have difficulties in running, you have the chance to pick them off easily without any trouble.
- Emphasising on a cunning playstyle will prove very effective against users, flanking users, deceitful evasions, avoiding line-of-sight, and attacking unnoticed.
- If you find a user about to fire at you with it, you should use your Reflector. The player may kill you, but it will kill the user immediately.
- Attack the users when they are reloading, as this is when they are most vulnerable.
- Using high damage weapons such as the Minigun Shotgun will shred these users in close ranges.
- Though very powerful it lacks the wall break attribute, so use weapons such as the Anti-Hero Rifle as you can shoot him/her through walls and deal massive damage, if not kill them in the process.
- If you find a One-Shot user aiming, use a area damage/explosion causing weapon to mess up the user's aim AND to deal damage.
- Labratory themed.
It has a high weight so it is recommended to run with a weapon with a lower weight, such as the Romeo & Juliet, which has a lower weight.
- Its name fits with its role, as it most of the time, one shots other players.
- This, the Anti-Champion Rifle, and the Prototype S are the most powerful snipers in the game, being able to one shot on body with the help of Burning Tiara.
- Unlike most other sniper rifles, it looks like a futuristic tank's turret.
- Despite its name, it is confirmed that it doesn't always kill people with one shot.
- The weapons name made a lot of players feel uncomfortable about it being named "One Shot".
- It is one of, if not the only, weapon that can still one shot players on Siege.