|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The One Shot is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
It looks like a futuristic tank's turret, and the handle is upside down. A screen is used as a scope.
It processes extreme damage, decent rate of fire, low capacity, and is a very heavy weapon, as it doesn't have high mobility.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Aiming for the head results in additional points, but does not speed up the killing process.
- Aim for the center of mass when in difficult situations, as this weapon when fully upgraded will two shot kill in body shot, regardless of enemy armor.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- Only reload when you are safe, either behind an object or by always moving in the battlefield to prevent getting shot, as this has a rather slow reload time.
- This paired with the Evil Brain headgear or the Hunter's Altar craft item is extremely deadly, as it will one shot on a headshot no matter what. With Burning Tiara, a one-shot on body shot is even possible.
- It is capable of a one shot kill to the head.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage, however, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon with a scope such as the Secret Forces Rifle will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes which other users are known to frequent.
- You arguably can counter this with another sniper weapon, especially the Masterpiece Musket.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges while still unsuspected. Idealy you would want to attack using weapons with the Wall-Break effect, and shootbehind cover. Since this weapon lacks the wallbreak effect, walls can easily help you get away from these users.
- Area damage weapons are good counters due to their knockbacks where it will mess the users' aim. Use them in a range where the users can't mostly dodge the projectiles.
- As its users will have difficulties in running, you have the chance to pick them off easily without any trouble.
- Emphasising on a cunning playstyle will prove very effective against users, flanking users, deceitful evasions, avoiding line-of-sight, and attacking unnoticed.
- If you find a user about to fire at you with it, you should use weapons such as the Reflector. The player may kill you, but it will kill the user immediately. Keep in mind that any kind of other high damaging or area damage weapon could also prove very effective against these users.
- Attack the users when they are reloading, as this is when they are most vulnerable.
- Using high damage weapons such as the Minigun Shotgun will shred these users in close ranges.
- Though very powerful it lacks the wall break attribute, so use weapons such as the Anti-Hero Rifle as you can shoot him/her through walls and deal massive damage, if not kill them in the process.
- If you find a One-Shot user aiming, use an area damage/explosion causing the weapon to mess up the user's aim AND to deal damage.
- Try strafing around in uneven patterns if in front of the user.
- When facing these users, you would most likely get killed. However, if you happen to use weapons such as the Bastion or the Pumpkin Thrower you could actually kill them even after they have killed you. You can actually hold the fire button of any sniper or area damage weapon at the users so that you can actually have a chance to kill them as they kill you.
It has low mobility, so it is recommended to run with a weapon with higher mobility, such as the Romeo & Juliet, which has decently higher mobility.
- Its name fits with its role, as it most of the time, one shots other players.
- This, the Anti-Champion Rifle, and the Prototype S are the most powerful snipers in the game before 13.5.0. Even though this weapon able to one shot on body with the help of Burning Tiara, the Adamant Sniper Rifle, has the ability to 2 body shot people, just barely pushing out the One Shot out of the top three.
- Unlike most other sniper rifles, it looks like a futuristic tank's turret.
- Despite its name, it is confirmed that it doesn't always kill people with one shot.
- The weapon's name made a lot of players feel uncomfortable about it being named "One Shot".
- It is one of, if not the only, weapon that can still one-shot players on Siege.
- In the Chinese New Year Event, the One Shot's visor color turns reddish.