|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Paintball Pistol is a minigame item, also a Backup weapon, introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a silver paintball pistol with a red nozzle, a red trigger, a silver handle, a red clip and the rest of the pistol is overall silver.
- Burst fire, since this weapon can run out of ammo fast.
- Shoot it at players who are AFK.
- Aim downwards. Aiming straight to the player won't deal damage, and may paint untargeted blocks instead.
- Always stay on the clean blocks, or at least at the lightly painted blocks.
- It was removed in the 12.1.0. update as Block Crash received an overhaul in the update.
- This weapon does not exist in the Armory. It is exclusive to Block Crash.
- This weapon doesn't deal damage.
- It is the only paintball weapon that is free and equipped by default.
- This weapon cannot be unequipped when you play Block Crash.
- This gun appears to have a looping shot.