|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Paintball Rifle is a minigame item, also a Primary weapon, introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a silver paintball rifle with a tall silver nozzle, a tall silver handle, a red clip on the top of it, a red trigger, a silver and white shoulder stock, a red part and the rest of the gun is overall silver and white.
- Burst fire, since this weapon can run out of ammo fast.
- Shoot it at players who are AFK.
- Aim downwards. Aiming straight to the player won't deal damage, and may paint untargeted blocks instead.
- Always stay on the clean blocks, or at least at the lightly painted blocks.
- It was removed in the 12.1.0. update as Block Crash received an overhaul in the update.
- This weapon does not exist in the Armory. It is exclusive to Block Crash.
- This weapon doesn't deal damage.
- If bought, then this weapon cannot be unequipped in Block Crash.
- It appears to have a looping shot.