|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Not to be confused with the former Block Crash weapon, the Paintball Rifle.
The Paintball Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.2.0 update.
This weapon seems to be a re-skin of the Poison Hunter (PG3D).
It is a paintball rifle outfitted with a x10 zoom scope, the magazine is white and contains 14 paintballs arranged in a bullpup design. The barrel is spray painted in blue, red,and white.
- Conserve ammo due to its low capacity and fast firing rate, so aim carefully.
- It should be noted that the weapon cannot deal headshots due to it being an area damage weapon.
- Try to aim at the ground/lower body area.
- Due to its easily obtainable gears being inside small and medium clan chests, this makes it a cheap area-damage weapon for early-medium leveled players.
- Use this against a group of players to score multiple hits/kills.
- Use the scope when attacking users from medium/long distances.
- Like most area-damage snipers, it is effective at damaging enemies behind cover, such as in front of an object.
- This is also effective for counter-sniping other players.
- Use a wallbreak Sniper such as Prototype to counterattack the user. Do NOT use a scoped Primary weapon, as they can easily hit your feet and leave you wounded and vulnerable.
- Try moving to medium range and finish off the user with a potent Heavy weapon such as Deadly Beat, Manga Gun, or Demolition Exoskeleton.
- Strafe around while jumping to minimize the damage from an oncoming shot.
- Have a potential one-shot weapon with you such as Manga Gun, Circus Cannon, or Portable Death Moon.
- Also bring a good close-quarters weapon such as Ghost Lantern, Devastator, or Flaming Volcano for foes who want to get up close and personal.
- Like the Poison Hunter, the weapon shares a massive similarity to the "Sydney Sleeper" from Team Fortress 2.
- Similar to most area-damaging Heavy weapons and Little Cthulhu, this weapon kills instantly if hitting the feet of your foes. However, this mechanic only applies if they are in the center of the resulting blast radius.