The Parallel Runner is a common enemy found in the Block World campaign.
It will run towards you, taking the fastest route, and through itself on you. It attacks in close ranges.
It has grey features and red on its body. It has a red face with a black spot on it, assuming it was its eye or its face. and additionally, it has cracks in some parts of its body. Presumably, the creature is possibly made out of stone or other substance.
- In older versions, the Parallel Runner has a striking resemblance to the Enderman from 'Minecraft. The reason it changed is because of the copyright issues from Mojang.
- It looks similar to a Cyclops.
- It is unknown why it appears on Sky Islands instead of Parallel World.
- Simply stay aware and stay away from these monsters.
- If you are a beginner, aim for the head to deal more damage to the monster.
- Keep moving and evade monsters, try to stay away from the corners so that you wont get stuck or cornered.