|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun World.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun 3D, see Parkour City.
Parkour is an extra large sized map introduced in the 3.9.0 update, and removed after 30 days, due to it being included in the Superheroes Event.
This map has 7 buildings surrounding one giant skyscraper, which is supposedly the main building. The map has several high vantage points, making the map ideal for sniping. There are walkways located on 4 of the 8 total buildings, with 1 of them below the floor, 2 above the floor, and one on the side of the skyscraper. There is also an unofficial 5th stairway on one the buildings, if you hop on top of the air conditioner units popping out. There is also a crane located on the south-west corner of the map, which allows access between 3 of the 7 surrounding buildings. You can use knockback weapons to blast people away. The top of the main building has an unusable helicopter. If you jump too low from the skyscraper, you will die, even though it looks like you can land.
- Use long ranged weapons, because this is a long range map.
- Deploy Turrets at the spawn of the other team/players.
- Be careful from the map hazards, as it is pretty easy to fall off from the map.
- The 3.9.0 update of the game introduced this map, as well as the Superhero weapons, such as the Poison Ivy and the Electric Glove.
- It could be a reference to Mirror's Edge, as the game is about parkour, mainly in the city. You can also climb air conditioners like a stair case in the game.
- It is one of the largest maps in the game.
- This map has a different background music. This version has orchestral music, while the mobile counterpart has a dubstep music.