|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Parkour.
Also, if you are looking for the campaign version of the map, please see Megalopolis.
Parkour City is an extra large sized map introduced in the 4.6 update.
This map has 7 buildings surrounding one giant skyscraper, which is supposedly the main building.
The map has several high vantage points, making the map ideal for sniping. There are walkways located on 4 of the 8 total buildings, with 1 of them below the floor, 2 above the floor, and one on the side of the skyscraper. There is also an unofficial 5th stairway on one the buildings if you hop on top of the air conditioning units.
There is also a crane located on the south-west corner of the map, which allows access between 3 of the 7 surrounding buildings. You can use knockback weapons to blast people away. The top of the main building has an unusable helicopter.
If you jump too low from the skyscraper, you will die, even though it looks like you can land.
- Use long ranged weapons, because it's a long-ranged map.
- Deploy Turrets at the spawn(s) of the enemy team/players.
- Be careful from the map hazards, as it is pretty easy to fall off from the map.
- The 4.6 update of the game introduced this map, as well as the Guerrilla Rifle and Brutal Headhunter.
- It could be a reference to Mirror's Edge, as the game is about parkour, mainly in the city. You can also climb air conditioners like a stair case in the game.
- It is one of the largest maps in the game.
- It is featured as Megalopolis in the campaign world "Crossed Worlds."
- In the campaign, Newbie and the Female Survivor lands in the main building in a UFO as shown in the comic, but when you play the map, there is a helicopter taking place instead of the UFO.
- In the 10.3.0 update, this map has been removed from Flag Capture.
- In the 11.4.0 update, this map has been removed from Point Capture.
- In the 12.5.0 update, a couple of ladders have been added to this map.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Parkour City Parkour City).