|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pencil Thrower is a Primary introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
It is a large and cumbersome blue cannon-type weapon with a handle on each side, much like the Laser Disc Thrower. The projectiles it shoots are held in the magazine on the bottom of the weapon, which are pencils due to it being school themed, and are also visible while holding the weapon.
The Pencil Thrower has mediocre lethality, slow fire rate, low capacity and medium-to-high mobility. It is quite complicated when you are versing other players while wielding this nowadays because most of the players wield one shot or two shot kill weapons mostly.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this in close to medium range because the scope can't be used.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less intense duel.
- Pick off its users from long range.
Use more lethal, long range weapons.
- This and the Ruler Sword are school themed weapons, introduced in the 11.0.0 update.