|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Pet Dragon is a Special weapon added in the 10.0.7 update.
This looks like a much smaller version of the Dragon boss from campaign that rests on the player's right arm. It has black scales, a golden collar decorated with different colored gems. It has red and black wings, black legs, red horns, eyes, and spikes.
It has high damage, very high rate of fire, average capacity, and normal mobility for levels under 12.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower. However the Pet Dragon has quite a long range for a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- Target players who are using heavier weapons, as you can catch up and attack them. Either that or you could use the fastest weapon you have at the moment and then using the Pet Dragon when the enemies are within range.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use long-ranged type of weapons like primary weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
- This weapon does quick damage over quick time, so try and escape their vision.
- Avoid the user after they reload, and attack quickly during their reload.
- Weapons such as "Bastion" and Hedgehog are good counters to this weapon. They have a high efficiency, so they can kill the Pet Dragon user very quickly. Battle Mech can be used as well. However be aware when using area damage weapons (Bastion or the Pumpkin Thrower), because if you are too close to the explosion you could suffer from self damage.
- Hold out a weapon with low weight at low health and run.
- The flame it shoots out is identical to the flame that the Flaming Volcano shoots out.
- The flame of the Pet Dragon is wider than the flame of the Flaming Volcano.
- It reloads by feeding the dragon with a cherry.
- It is one of only two Dragon based weapons that is an actual dragon, the other being the Frozen Dragon, a higher-level re-skin.
- Despite it being called Pet Dragon in Pixel Gun 3D, in the Pixel Gun Company's Facebook page when they said 'New update 10.0.7 is out', they intended to call it 'Real Dragon'.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.
- It used to have an efficiency of 23, but recently it was nerfed to 20.
- This weapon performs the same, despite the nerf.
- This weapon can still be used effectively at the higher levels, making this weapon a great investment from the very start.