|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Pet Dragon is a Special weapon added in the 10.0.7 update. It is the first form of the Pet Dragon.
This looks like a much smaller version of the Dragon that rests on the player's right arm. It has black scales, a golden collar decorated with different colored gems. It has red and black wings, black legs, red horns, eyes, and spikes.
It has normal damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and normal mobility for levels under 12.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use long-ranged type of weapons like primary weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
- This weapon's lethality is 1 point lower than the Flaming Volcano. The other statistics are the same.
- The flame it shoots out is identical to the flame that the Flaming Volcano shoots out.
- The flame of the Pet Dragon is wider than the flame of the Flaming Volcano.
- It reloads by feeding the dragon with a cherry.
- It is a living dragon, unlike the two other dragon-based weapons that seems lifeless, the Hydra and the Dragon Breath.
- Despite it being called Pet Dragon in Pixel Gun 3D, in RiliSoft's Facebook page when they said 'New update 10.0.7 is out', they intended to call it 'Real Dragon'.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.