|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This looks like the Dragon but way smaller. It has black scales and a golden collar. It has got two red and black wings, red eyes, 4 black legs and a tail.
- It's recommended to sneak up on enemies because this fast-firing gun kills players quickly.
- Try to hit players from behind or in small spaces.
- Use this in really close range in order to tear down enemy players.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use ranged weapons like Primary weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
Have a weapon that is not used in flamethrower range.
- This weapon is based on the Dragon.
- This makes no sense, because the Dragon is way bigger. Other than the size, everything else looks the same.
- This weapon's lethality is 1 point lower than the Flaming Volcano. The other stats are the same.
- The flame it shoots out is identical to the flame that the Flaming Volcano shoots out.
- It reloads by feeding the dragon with a cherry.
- It's a living dragon, but there are two other dragon-based weapons that seems lifeless, including the Hydra and the Dragon Breath.
- Despite it being called Pet Dragon in Pixel Gun 3D, in the Pixel Gun Company's Facebook page when they said 'New update 10.0.7 is out', they intended to call it 'Real Dragon'.
- The flame of the Pet Dragon is bigger than the flame of the Flaming Volcano.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.