|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This looks like the Dragon but way smaller. It has black scales and a golden collar. It has two red and black wings, red eyes, 4 black legs and a tail.
- It's recommended to sneak up on enemies because this fast-firing gun kills players quickly.
- Try to hit players from behind or in small spaces.
- Use this in really close range in order to tear down enemy players.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use ranged weapons like Primary guns.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
N/A (Final upgrade)
Have a weapon that can't be used in flamethrower range.
- This weapon is based on the Dragon.
- This makes no sense, because the Dragon is way bigger. Other than the size, everything else looks the same.
- This weapon's lethality is 1 point lower than the Flaming Volcano. The other stats are the same.
- The flame it shoots out is identical to the flame that the Flaming Volcano shoots out.
- It reloads by feeding the dragon with a cherry.
- It's a living dragon, but there are two other dragon-based weapons that seems lifeless, including the Hydra and the Dragon Breath.
- Despite it being called Pet Dragon in Pixel Gun 3D, in RiliSoft's Facebook page when they said 'New update 10.0.7 is out', they intended to call it 'Real Dragon'.
- The flame of the Pet Dragon is bigger than the flame of the Flaming Volcano.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.
- Despite being graded Epic, this is most used by players.