|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This looks like the Dragon but way smaller. It has black scales and a golden collar. It has two red and black wings, red eyes, 4 black legs and a tail.
- It's recommended to sneak up on enemies because this fast-firing gun kills players quickly.
- Try to hit players from behind or in small spaces.
- Use this in a really close range in order to tear down enemy players.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use ranged weapons like Primary guns.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
N/A (Final upgrade)
Have a weapon that can't be used in flamethrower range.
- This weapon is based on the Dragon.
- This makes no sense because the Dragon is way bigger. Other than the size, everything else looks the same.
- This weapon's lethality is 1 point lower than the Flaming Volcano. The other stats are the same.
- The flame shoots out is identical to the flame that the Flaming Volcano shoots out.
- It reloads by feeding the dragon with a cherry.
- It's a living dragon, but there are two other dragon-based weapons that seem lifeless, including the Hydra and the Dragon Breath.
- Despite it being called Pet Dragon in Pixel Gun 3D, in the Pixel Gun Company's Facebook page when they said 'New update 10.0.7 is out', they intended to call it 'Real Dragon'.
- The flame of the Pet Dragon is bigger than the flame of the Flaming Volcano.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.
- Despite being graded Epic, this weapon is highly used.
- This weapon got buffed in the 12.5.3 update.
- However, in the 13.5.0 update, it's capacity got nerfed into 60 from 80, but its fire rate became 99.
- Later on in the 14.1.3 update, this weapon got massively nerfed, with other old weapons as a result of extreme powercreeping.