|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pharaoh Golem is a boss that replaced the Pharaoh Stalker in the 10.6.0 update.
It is a mummified golem with its red-eyed skull exposed and has bandages on its shoulders, forelimbs, and legs. It wears ancient Egyptian pharaoh accessories and has red orbs for its limb joints and heart, which was its only hitbox.
It will walk towards the player and pummels them solely with its right arm. It will also climb atop any terrain available, even the large sphinx, to get to you. Upon its death, it will break up into many pieces, fall and disappear. After you have defeated it, it will drop the Flame Thrower that you have to pick up in order to finish the level and progress/continue to the next level. It will also not take damage unless shot in the designated hitbox.
- Desert (Boss)
- Use accessories with armor bonus against him as he does a decent amount of damage.
- Aim for his chest with the small red hitbox in its chest since it is the only way you could hurt it.
- It is one of five Bosses to replace another boss, the others being the Chainsaw Doctor, the Infected Truck Driver, Tortured Prisoner, and the Rider.
- It is one of only two Bosses to have the ability to climb almost all the terrain found in its level, the other being the Infected Truck Driver. The Zombie Flying Pig Boss doesn't climb atop the terrain in its level but rather flies over it.
- It is one of only three monsters to have a designated hitbox, the other two being Knight Golem and Code Knight.
- It is the only Boss to have a designated hitbox.
- Just like the Tortured Prisoner, it is another boss where the model freezes when it doesn't see you.