|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pharaoh Golem is a boss that replaced the Pharaoh Stalker in the 10.6.0 update.
It is a mummified golem with its red-eyed skull exposed and has bandages on its shoulders, forelimbs, and legs. It wears ancient Egyptian pharaoh accessories and has red orbs for its limb joints and heart, which was its only hitbox.
When defeated, the golem seems to crumble down on itself.
It will walk towards the player and pummels them with its right fist. It will also climb atop any terrain available, even the large sphinx to reach the player.
Upon its death, it will break up into many pieces, fall and disappear. Upon its death, it will drop the Flame Thrower, which is needed to be picked up to proceed to the next level.
It won't take damage unless shot in the designated hitbox.
- Desert (Boss)
- Use accessories with armor bonus against it as it does a decent amount of damage.
- Aim for its chest with the small red hitbox in its chest since it is the only way you could hurt it.
- Keep away from it as you attack as it is a melee boss.
- This boss has far less health than most bosses due to its small hitbox
- It is one of five Bosses to replace another boss, the others being the Chainsaw Doctor, the Infected Truck Driver, Tortured Prisoner, and the Rider.
- It is one of only two Bosses to have the ability to climb almost all the terrain found in its level, the other being the Infected Truck Driver. The Zombie Flying Pig Boss doesn't climb atop the terrain in its level but rather flies over it.
- It is one of only three monsters to have a designated hitbox, the other two being Knight Golem and Code Knight.
- Just like the Tortured Prisoner, it is another boss where the model freezes when it doesn't see you.