|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a grey and olive body, an olive grip, and a grey and orange ammo clip. It also has a 2x zoom scope.
It has high damage, high fire rate, mediocre capacity and low mobility.
- Its scope isn't accurate enough for long range attacks, so stay in close range areas.
- It is recommended to use the Hitman Cape with a scope.
- When used with precision and skill, it can kill about any player, including the well-armored ones.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if shot.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily picks off its users as the blast messes with their aim and dislocates them.
Use a weapon or item with better mobility for easier traveling around maps.
- Instead of enemies being disintegrated, they are vaporized and turns into green dust.
- After one of 10.0.0 update's patches, the death animations, signs (e.g 'HIT!' and headshot icon) and bullet holes are removed possibly due to performance problems.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.
- It is the first weapon with the Burning attribute to feature a scope.