|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
A futuristic shotgun with a clip and what seems to be a collapsible stock, its main scheme is a rust-like color while the rest is a mixture of yellow and steel.
It has pretty good damage, an average rate of fire, low capacity, and average mobility.
- Use this in close ranges and aim in the head for maximum effect.
- This can be used to ambush an unwary player. Such as an immobile, scoped sniper.
- This can be used to pick off heavily armored players with ease.
- This weapon is excellent in anti-ambush situations.
- Due to its low capacity, time your shots well. As continuously reloading leaves you vulnerable.
- This can be used for dispersing the players cornering you in close range as this can set these players ablaze, allowing you to kill them with ease.
- Switch to a fast melee weapon to retreat from the user.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If you did have an encounter with a user of this weapon, try to knock them away from you and finish them off after doing said counter.
- If fighting a user while you're using the same gun, you need skills and think who you are. Use higher protection to survive the deadly hits.
None (final upgrade)
Due to its weakness to encounter players that are armed with a sniper rifle in long ranges, equip a backup like the Steam Revolver Up2 will be useful.
- It is similar to the M45D shotgun from Halo 4.
- Photon is energy, that means the Photon Shotgun could count as an energy shotgun.
- This is the only Primary weapon and a shotgun weapon to have a "Burning" trait.
- It also has a pistol form which doesn't look really similar to the Photon Shotgun, it is the Photon Pistol.
- It also has a sniper form which does look quite similar to the Photon Shotgun, it is the Photon Sniper Rifle.