|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a long pink handle and top, with 2 metal bolts coming from the sides. It has a pig face on the front. At the bottom of the handle has a metal end.
- The Pig Hammer deals a low damage, however due to it's slow attack speed, it is best to use when attacking an unarmored player from behind.
- This can be helpful in sniping maps, when people will not suspect you coming.
- Pick off its users from a range that it can't reach.
Equip at least a weapon or two that can perform well in medium to long range.
- The Evil Pig Hammer was this weapon's upgrade in previous versions of the game.
- In a previous update, the pig on the hammer had a different face, similar to Minecraft Pig. It was later removed due to issues with Mojang. This happened also with it's upgraded form, the Evil Pig Hammer previously called "Zombie Pig Hammer" (Note that the Zombie Pigman is a mob from Minecraft too).
- This weapon 'oinks' when it swings.
- be cautious as the hammer makes a loud noise when swinging
- It use to be in the Heavy section, now this, the Fire Demon and the Dark Force Saber are in the melee weapons category.
- It was a removed weapon, but it could still be bought in the killcam screen.
- It was brought back in the 12.1.0 update.
- In the Castle level of the Crossed Worlds world, you can see a Pig Hammer and an Evil Pig Hammer in the weapons making up the throne.